Davletshina Yazglem Mubarakshevna, Candidate of philological sciences, associate professor, sub-department of foreign languages, Kazan State Engineering University (51 Krasnoselskaya street, Kazan, Russia), email@example.com
Mukhametzyanova Liliya Kasymovna, Candidate of biological sciences, chief specialist, scientific-organizational department, Tatarstan Academy of Sciences (20 Baumana street, Kazan, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Khizbullina Radmila Radikovna, Candidate of sociological sciences, associate professor, sub-department of sociology, political science and law, Kazan State Engineering University (51 Krasnoselskaya street, Kazan, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The talented youth is outstanding young people having natural capabilities and a high degree of endowments. The idea of selection of the most capa-ble, talented young people for solving the state problems, for development of the country has an old story. It is necessary to create conditions for successful socialization and effective self-realization of youth, high-quality development of the talented youth potential and its use for the benefit of innovative development of the country. The purpose of this article is to provide results of an author's research on determination of main directions and reasons of potential migration of talented youth of the Republic of Tatarstan.
Materials and methods. The research tasks were implemented by means of a methodological analysis and an empirical check of features and reasons of talented youth migration. The study was based on the author’s poll data, a comparative analysis of adjacent researches of talented youth of the Republic of Tatarstan.
Results. The research results show that the talented youth is interested in job searching both within the native region and beyond its limits. Basic reasons of the migration consist in seeking for more interesting and modern training programs, attractive salary, self-development opportunities. The youth migration flows may be limited due to psychological reasons, family relations, housing conditions.
Conclusions. Despite a large number of development directions available, the talented youth of the Republic of Tatarstan needs further development of the programs directed to their support for the purpose of increasing a possibility of professional self-realization, economic and labor appeal of the region.
1. Vorob'eva I., Kologrivov A. Pryamye investitsii [Direct investments]. 2011, no. 8 (112), pp. 12–16.
2. Gudkov L. D., Dubin B. V., Zorkaya N. A. Molodezh' Rossii [Russian youth]. Moscow: Moskovskaya shkola politicheskikh issledovaniy, 2011, 96 p.
3. Sarksyan V. B. Rossiyskoe predprinimatel'stvo [Russian entrepreneurship]. 2012, no. 17 (215), pp. 44–50.
4. Kosharnaya G. B., Korzh N. V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2010, no. 2 (14), pp. 64–73.
5. Danilova E. A., Shchanina E. V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2010, no. 1 (13), pp. 62–69.
6. Tyurin A. Tatarstan stanet samym privlekatel'nym regionom dlya talantlivoy molodezhi [Tatarstan will become the most attractive region for talented youth]. Available at: https://kazanfirst.ru/article/227463
7. Akhmetova Ya. M., Mukhametzyanova L. K., Khizbullina R. R. Kazanskiy pedagogicheskiy zhurnal [Kazan pedagogical journal]. 2016, no. 1 (114), pp. 209–215.